Turkey visa from Afghanistan
Turkey Visa for Afghanistan is now available online. Citizens of Afghanistan can apply for a visa to Turkey online. It is the quickest and easiest way to get the necessary travel authorization for Turkey. This Turkey e-Visa is launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Afghan citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Turkey visa from Afghanistan is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Afghan citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Afghanistan can stay in Turkey for up to one month with an approved e-Visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY Afghan Citizens
- Passport: You will need a passport issued by the Afghan government. Passport should not expire before 6 months after your arrival in Turkey.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for Turkey visa online.
- A valid email address to receive the Turkey e-Visa in their inbox.
Turkey Visa for South African Citizens
Turkey visa for South Africans is available online. South African citizens can use the online system to apply for a visa prior to travel. This Turkey e-Visa is launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The eVisa program of Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. South African citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourist visits, business travel, transit or medical purposes. The Turkey visa from South Africa is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all South African citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Turkey e-Visa for South Africans is a multiple entry permit valid for stays of up to 30 days.
HOW LONG IS TURKEY EVISA VALID?
This visa is valid for 180 days after entry.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Passport – a South African passport valid for at least 6 months from the date you wish to enter this country.
- Email Address – Your Turkey e-Visa will be electronically linked to your passport, but you will still need to present a copy at the Immigration Office in Turkey. Make sure you provide a valid address.
- Method of Payment – You can use a credit or debit card.
Turkey visa from Taiwan
Turkey Visa for Taiwanese Citizens is now available online. Taiwanese citizens require a visa to enter Turkey, even for short visits. There are 40 countries that have access to Turkey e-Visa. Taiwan is one of those countries, which means that as a Taiwanese citizen, you don’t need to go to the Turkish embassy to apply for a visa. It is quick and easy to apply for a Turkey visa from Taiwan. Taiwanese citizens can fill out the online application and receive their Turkey visa by email. Taiwanese tourists and business travelers can stay in Turkey for up to 30 days with the eVisa.
WHAT IS A TURKISH ELECTRONIC VISA FOR TAIWANESES?
The Turkish Visa for Taiwan Citizens is an authorized document that allows you to enter this country with an electronic link in your passport.
TURKISH VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR TAIWAN CITIZENS
- Passport – Getting a passport shouldn’t be a problem, so you should be able to get one quickly. If you already have one, check that it’s valid and take a quick look at the expiry date.
- Email Address – Your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport, but you will still need to present a copy at the Immigration Office in Turkey. You will receive your copy via email. Make sure you provide a valid address.
- Method of Payment – You can use a credit or debit card. If you also have a Paypal account, you can use that as well.
Turkey Visa from Dominica Citizens
One of the countries issuing e-Visas is Turkey. With such a document, you no longer need to go to the Turkish embassy to get your visa. With the launch of eVisa, the Turkish government has simplified the process of obtaining a short-stay visa for travelers from Dominica and more than 90 other eligible countries. The Turkey e-Visa for Citizens of Dominica can be applied for without visiting an Embassy or Consulate.
WHAT IS A TOURIST E-VISA?
It is a document that allows visitors to enter Turkey. This document is electronically linked to your passport.
HOW LONG CAN VISITORS WITH DOMINICAN PASSPORTS STAY IN TURKEY WITH A TOURIST EVISA?
Turkey visa for travelers from Dominican Republic is a multiple entry travel authorization. This means that the holder can enter Turkey multiple times on the same visa and stay for up to 90 days. If you intend to stay longer than 90 days, or the purpose of your trip is for work or study, you must apply for a visa through a government diplomatic mission.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE APPLICATION?
- Valid Passport – Possess a Dominican passport valid for at least 5 months from the date of entry into Turkey
- Email address – Your visa will be emailed to you, so make sure you enter a valid email address that you have access to.
- Payment Methods – You can use multiple payment methods such as credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Name of the company: TURKEY Official
Interlocutor: Kerry Thomas Melisa
E-mail: Send e-mail
Phone: +81 3-5562-5050
Address:1 Chome-10-3-100 Roppongi
City: City of Minato