Turkey visa from Afghanistan
The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Citizens of Afghanistan are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Turkey Visa for Afghanistan is now available online. Citizens of Afghanistan can apply for a visa to Turkey online. It is the quickest and easiest way to get the necessary travel authorization for Turkey. Turkey visa from Afghanistan is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Afghan citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Afghanistan can stay in Turkey for up to one month with an approved e-Visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY Afghan Citizens
- Passport: You will need a passport issued by the Afghan government. Passport should not expire before 6 months after your arrival in Turkey.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for Turkey visa online.
- A valid email address to receive the Turkey e-Visa in their inbox.
Turkey Visa for South African Citizens
The Turkey e-Visa system allows visitors from more than 50 countries, including South Africa, to apply for a Turkish visa online. This Turkey e-Visa is launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. South African citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourist visits, business travel, transit or medical purposes. The process is faster and more convenient than applying for a traditional visa. This can be done in minutes from your home or office without having to visit the local Turkish embassy or consulate. South Africans need a visa for Turkey, even for short stays. The eVisa is the fastest and most convenient option for South Africans. The Turkey e-Visa for South Africans is a multiple entry permit valid for stays of up to 30 days.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Passport – a South African passport valid for at least 6 months from the date you wish to enter this country.
- Email Address – Your Turkey e-Visa will be electronically linked to your passport, but you will still need to present a copy at the Immigration Office in Turkey. Make sure you provide a valid address.
- Method of Payment – You can use a credit or debit card.
Turkey visa from Taiwan
There are 40 countries that have access to a Turkish e-Visa. Taiwan is one of those countries, which means that as a Taiwanese citizen, you save yourself the trip to the Turkish embassy to apply for a visa. Apply conveniently online and from the comfort of your own home. Turkey Visa for Taiwanese Citizens is now available online. With the eVisa system, Taiwan travelers can apply in minutes and receive an approved visa within 48 hours. Taiwanese citizens require a visa to enter Turkey, even for short visits. Tourists and business travelers can apply online for Turkish visa from Taiwan. To be eligible, you must meet all Turkey e-Visa requirements.
WHAT IS A TURKISH ELECTRONIC VISA FOR TAIWANESES?
The Turkish Visa for Taiwan Citizens is an authorized document that allows you to enter this country with an electronic link in your passport.
TURKISH VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR TAIWAN CITIZENS
- Passport – Getting a passport shouldn’t be a problem, so you should be able to get one quickly. If you already have one, check that it’s valid and take a quick look at the expiry date.
- Email Address – Your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport, but you will still need to present a copy at the Immigration Office in Turkey. You will receive your copy via email. Make sure you provide a valid address.
- Method of Payment – You can use a credit or debit card. If you also have a Paypal account, you can use that as well.
Turkey Visa from Dominica Citizens
This Turkey e-Visa is launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey e-Visa program was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Citizens of Dominica are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa. Visa to enter Turkey for tourist, business, transit or medical purposes. Dominica’s Turkey visa is not optional, but is a mandatory requirement for all citizens of Dominica traveling to the country for short stays. Dominican citizens need a valid visa to enter Turkey. If you want to visit the country at short notice, you can apply for the eVisa entirely online. The advantage of this electronic option is that applicants do not have to go to an embassy or consulate or have to wait in long queues to obtain a visa.
WHAT IS A TOURIST E-VISA?
It is a document that allows visitors to enter Turkey. This document is electronically linked to your passport.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE APPLICATION?
- Valid Passport – Possess a Dominican passport valid for at least 5 months from the date of entry into Turkey
- Email address – Your visa will be emailed to you, so make sure you enter a valid email address that you have access to.
- Payment Methods – You can use multiple payment methods such as credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Name of the company: TURKEY Official
Interlocutor: Milanad Thomas Melisa
E-mail: Send e-mail
Phone: +31 20 676 5075
Address:Tobias Asserlan 5
City: 2517 KC The Hague