Transavia France continues to expand its fleet, which will increase from 61 to 71 aircraft in April. The low-cost subsidiary of the Air France group also announces the opening of its Orly flights to Antalya and Izmir, two new summer destinations in Turkey, a market that is developing strongly for the company.
This autumn/winter, Transavia is strengthening its offer throughout the network compared to 2019. With a total of 20 new routes, it offers both sunny destinations in winter (Egypt, Jordan, Cape Verde, Senegal) and attractive destinations from Lapland.
reinforcement of his fleet
Transavia France continues to develop as part of Air France KLM’s strategic plan. After switching from 50 to 61 Boeing 737-800s in April 2022, the company will have 71 aircraft next summer.
2023 will also mark the arrival of the first A320neo in their fleet.
Strong development in Turkey
After a summer of 2022 marked by a strengthening of its offer in the Mediterranean, Transavia continues its development in new markets such as Turkey.
The company announces the opening of two new destinations for next summer departing from Paris-Orly:
- Antalya (new): 1 flight per week (Saturdays) – first flight on 04/22/2023
- Izmir (new): 1 flight per week (Saturdays) – first flight on 04/22/2023
These two new routes complement an evolving flight program between France and Turkey as their services to Ankara and Bodrum (from Paris-Orly) are expanded and their routes to Istanbul (from Paris-Orly, Lyon and Nantes) are reinforced.
“Transavia France continues to grow. We are very excited about our development into new markets and about being able to offer increasingly cheaper travel options with the same quality of service. In 2023 we are focusing on Turkey, a market that is suitable for leisure, business and affinity customers, depending on the destination,said Nicolas Hénin, Deputy General Manager for Sales and Marketing at Transavia France
More surprises will be announced soon. The sales opening for the 2023 summer program is scheduled for Thursday 13 October.
20 new routes this winter
From this autumn, Transavia will offer its customers sunny destinations to escape the dark. It operates flights to Egypt: vacationers are spoiled for choice between the pyramids of Cairo, the temples of Luxor or the corals of the Red Sea in Hurghada and Sharm el-Sheikh.
The company also proposes to reach Jordan, Senegal or even Cape Verde.
At the same time, Transavia meets the demand of its passengers who want to explore Lapland with 4 destinations mainly offered by tour operators: Lulea, Kittila, Rovaniemi and Ivalo.
A total of 20 new routes will be served this winter. Passengers can already plan their next vacation with family and friends.
Tickets are available now from the website www.transavia.com.
The new routes operated by Transavia France this autumn/winter
From Paris Orly:
- Copenhagen: up to 4 flights per week (Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays) – first flight on 21/10/2022
- Luxor: up to 1 flight per week (Saturdays) – first flight on 01/10/2022
- Sharm el-Sheikh: up to 1 flight per week (Saturdays) – first flight on 05/11/2022
- Lulea: up to 1 flight per week (Fridays) – first flight on 12/16/2022
- Istanbul: up to 4 flights per week (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays) – first flight on 30/10/2022
- Sétif: up to 4 flights per week
- Bejaïa: up to 1 flight per day – first flight on 01/10/2022
- Dakar: up to 1 flight per week (Saturday) – first flight on 05/11/2022
- Hurghada: up to 1 flight per week (Saturdays) – first flight on 05/11/2022
- Istanbul: up to 2 flights per week (Thursdays and Sundays) – first flight on 30/10/2022
- Las Palmas: up to 1 flight per week (Sunday) – first flight on 30/10/2022
- Tenerife: up to 1 flight per week (Saturdays) – first flight on 05/11/2022
- Bejaïa: up to 2 flights per week (Tuesdays and Fridays) – first flight on 01/11/2022
- Constantine: up to 2 flights per week (Mondays and Thursdays)
- Oran: up to 2 flights per week (Tuesdays and Fridays) – first flight on 10/12/2022
- Madrid: up to 2 flights per week (Thursdays and Sundays) – first flight on 30/10/2022
- Marrakech: up to 2 flights per week (Wednesday and Saturday) – first