Additional early voyages of the Sun Princess from Barcelona, Rome And Athens declared
Santa Clarita, California., October 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — When Princess Cruises’ newest, largest and most innovative ship – Sun Princess – debuts February 2024Guests embark on a memorable journey on a 10-day Grand Mediterranean inaugural cruise with a choice of departures Barcelona, RomeAnd Athens. Featuring spacious venues, contemporary entertainment, multi-story dining rooms and next-level accommodations, the 175,500-ton ship’s first maiden cruise will begin on February 8. Additional Mediterranean itineraries will be sold. November 9, 2022to travel by September 2024.
A full European season on the new Sun Princess includes 10-day itineraries visiting popular stops throughout the western and eastern Mediterranean and the cruise line’s popular seven-day itineraries. Barcelona, Rome (Civitavecchia) Or AthensThese can be combined for the ultimate 14-day or 21-day exploration of desired vacation destinations.
“When you dream of the Mediterranean Sea, you immediately think of sunshine, endless blue water views, colorful and distinctive architecture, excellent cuisine, charming locals and romantic settings,” said. John Padgett, President of Princess Cruises. “Debuting our new Sun Princess in this picturesque region is a perfect match, as much of our design inspiration for this next-generation ship comes directly from these iconic destinations.”
As seen on “The Real Love Boat,” the new CBS reality dating adventure show set aboard a luxury Princess cruise ship, Sun Princess Cruises visits destinations featured in the show’s inaugural season. Gibraltar, Marseille and Santorini.
Features till March September 2024 Sun Princess’ inaugural cruise season includes:
- Mid 10-Day Grand Mediterranean Inaugural Cruise Barcelona And Rome leaving March 9Mallorca songs, Sicily, AthensKusadasi, Santorini and Naples.
- Seven Day Mediterranean with Greek Islands & Turkey between Rome And AthensWith a seven-day Mediterranean Greece & Italy between Athens And Barcelona And seven days with the Mediterranean France & Italy between Barcelona And RomeWith over 20 departures to choose from between April and September 2024.
- A European explorer sails between the Mediterranean and the Mediterranean London (Southampton) from nine to 23 days.
- A nine-day Grand Mediterranean cruise sailing roundtrip from Rome.
- 10-Day Grand Mediterranean Itineraries Sailing Roundtrip from Romeor between Barcelona And Rome.
- 10-day Grand Western Mediterranean cruises roundtrip from Rome.
- A 16-day Iberian Passage cruise in the Mid-Atlantic Ocean London (Southampton) and Fort Lauderdale.
Princess guests looking to extend their time on land can also choose from three exclusive cruise-tours:
- Better Greece: Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Meteora, Delphi and Acropolis Athens and its Parthenon. Offered with a seven-day Mediterranean with Greek Islands & Italy14-day Mediterranean with Greece, France And ItalyOr 21-day Best of Mediterranean cruises Athens.
- Classic Italy: visit Venice, Florence And of Rome Great scenes: of Venice St. Mark’s Square and the dogPalace of, of Rome The Coliseum and Vatican Museums, the Duomo and Michelangelo’s sculpture of David Florence. All sights are served with Greek Islands & Seven Days Mediterranean Turkey14-Day Mediterranean with Greek Islands Italy & Turkeyor 21-day Best of Mediterranean cruises Rome.
- Highlights of Spain: Provided with a seven-day median France & Italy14-Day Mediterranean with Greek Islands France & Turkey Or a 21-day Best of Mediterranean cruise Barcelona. visit Madrid, ValenciaEnjoy the sights and attractions of Toledo Spain.
Currently under construction at Fincantieri Shipyard Italy, the largest Princess ship ever built, embraces its Italian heritage by featuring a newly designed, brand-iconic piazza and The Dome, a state-of-the-art entertainment space inspired by the terraces of Santorini. While introducing an entirely new class of ships for the cruise line, Sun Princess adheres to the smooth clean lines and design aesthetic of the cruise line’s popular Seawich icon and popularized in the original “Love Boat” TV series.
Sun Princess will also feature the exclusive Princess Medallion, which extends Princess’ leadership position in offering exceptional and tailored experiences at an unparalleled level, offering personalized service to guests only on the smallest ships in the industry.
As part of Carnival Corporation’s green cruising focus, Sun Princess is the first Princess ship and one of 11 new ships in the corporate fleet powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG), the world’s cleanest fossil fuel.
Past Princess guests are eligible for a special promotion when booking Sun Princess voyages in advance. Special promotion includes Captain’s Circle launch discount, which can be combined with launch and group promotions. These discounts do not apply to third or fourth berth guests and the discount will expire January 31st2023.
More information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel advisor, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237) or by visiting the company’s website at www.princess.com.
About the Princess Cruise
One of the most recognized names in cruising, Princess Cruises is the world’s leading international premium cruise line and tour company operating a fleet of 15 modern cruise ships, carrying millions of guests to 330 destinations worldwide each year. Caribbean, AlaskaPanama Canal, Mexican Riviera, Europe, South America, Australia/New ZealandSouth Pacific, Hawaii, Asia, Canada/New England, Antarctica and World Cruises. A team of professional destination experts have created over 170 itineraries ranging from three to 111 days, and Princess Cruises is consistently recognized as the “Best Cruise Line for Itineraries.” In 2017 Princess Cruises, along with parent Carnival Corporation, introduced MedallionClass Vacations, powered by the Medallion Device, the vacation industry’s most advanced wearable device, provided free of charge to every guest aboard a MedallionClass ship. The award-winning innovation offers a fast path to an effortlessly personalized vacation, giving guests more time to do the things they love most. The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE:CUK).
Source Princess Cruises