Middle East and North Africa Laparoscopy Devices Market Reached $1,731. 4 million by 2031. Middle East and North Africa Laparoscopy Devices Market Industry Overview.
NEW YORK, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com report “Middle East and North Africa Laparoscopy Devices Market – Regional Analysis: Focus on Application, Products, End User and Country – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031” – https ://www.reportlinker.com/p06361117/?utm_source=GNW
The Middle East and North Africa laparoscopy equipment market was valued at $752.0 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $1,731.4 million by 2031, reaching a CAGR of 7.71% during the forecast period 2022-2031. The market is driven by increasing preference for minimally invasive surgeries, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases in an aging population, increasing technological advancements, and growth in medical tourism in some countries.
Market lifecycle stage
The laparoscopy equipment market is still in the developing stage. Research and development activities are underway to develop more products.
The market is driven by increasing preference for minimally invasive surgeries and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases in the aging population. Increasing preference for surgeries over open surgeries is leading to increased demand for laparoscopy devices such as laparoscopy devices and energy devices, and industry integration with robotics is a major opportunity in the Middle East and North Africa laparoscopy devices market.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to the postponement of surgical procedures. The impact of COVID-19 on laparoscopy equipment is unclear, as surgeries have been limited during the pandemic.
Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, laparoscopic surgeries were primarily performed in hospitals and clinical facilities. Laparoscopic surgeries have declined due to travel restrictions and the risk of virus transmission.
As the recovery phase of the COVID-19 pandemic begins, laparoscopy instrument procedures are expected to normalize.
In addition to this, the COVID-19 pandemic has also helped in the adoption of disposable laparoscopy devices. Single-use laparoscopy devices eliminate the risk of cross-contamination, making them a favorable situation for their adoption during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Segmentation 1: By Product
• Conventional laparoscopy equipment
o Hand instruments
o Access devices
o Power equipment
o Closure devices
• Robotic-assisted laparoscopy equipment
o Instruments and accessories
The Middle East and North Africa laparoscopy devices market (by product) is dominated by the conventional laparoscopy devices segment.
Segmentation 2: By Application
• General surgery
• Gynecological surgery
• Urological surgery
• Bariatric surgery
• Other surgeries
General surgery is a major application in the Middle East and North Africa laparoscopy equipment market.
Segmentation 3: By Country
• Rest of the Middle East and North Africa
The Middle East and North Africa laparoscopy equipment market (by country) is expected to be dominated by Turkey.
Segmentation 4: By end user
• Ambulatory surgical centers
The Middle East and North Africa laparoscopy equipment market (by end user) is dominated by the hospital segment.
Recent Developments in the Middle East and North Africa Laparoscopy Devices Market
• In January 2022, Seger Surgical Solutions Limited announced the launch of a next-generation laparoscopic stapler for intracorporeal anastomosis in the market.
• In September 2021, Olympus Corporation strengthened its surgical portfolio by launching POWERSEAL advanced bipolar surgical energy devices.
• In December 2021, Intuitive Surgical, Inc. Received FDA clearance for 8 mm SureForm 30 curved-tip stapler for use in general, thoracic, gynecologic, urologic, and pediatric surgery.
• In January 2020, KARL STORZ SE & Co KG introduced a new 3D surgical imaging system and modular camera platform at Arab Health 2020.
• In March 2019, Stryker Corporation acquired Orthospace Ltd, an Israel-based company to expand its product portfolio.
• In June 2018, Stryker Corporation signed a definitive agreement to acquire SafeAir AG, a Swiss medical device company dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of innovative surgical smoke evacuation solutions for surgical business expansion.
Demand – Drivers and Constraints
Following are the drivers for the Middle East and North Africa Laparoscopy Devices Market:
• Increasing emphasis on minimally invasive surgeries
• Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases in aging population
• Increasing technological development
• Increase in medical tourism in countries
The market is also expected to face some constraints due to the following challenges:
• High cost of robotic assisted minimally invasive surgeries and shortage of skilled professionals
• Absence of reimbursement policies
How can this report add value to the organization?
Type: The type segment helps the reader understand the different types of laparoscopy products available in the market. Moreover, the study provides readers with a detailed understanding of the products that fall into two major segments, namely conventional laparoscopy devices and robotic assisted laparoscopy devices.
Growth/Marketing Strategy: Middle East and North Africa laparoscopy equipment market has seen major growth due to key players operating in the market such as business expansion, partnership, collaboration and joint venture. A favorable strategy for companies is regulatory and legal. Activities, partnerships, alliances and business expansions to strengthen their position in the market.
For example, in March 2019, Stryker Corporation acquired an Israel-based company named Orthospace Limited, and in September 2021, Olympus Corporation strengthened its surgical portfolio by launching POWERSEAL advanced bipolar surgical energy devices.
Competitive Strategy: Key players in the global Middle East and North Africa Laparoscopy Devices market have been analyzed and analyzed both established and emerging players offering various products for Laparoscopy Devices. Furthermore, detailed competitive benchmarking of players operating in the global Middle East and North Africa Laparoscopy Devices market is done to help readers understand how players stack up against each other by presenting a clear market landscape.
In addition, comprehensive competitive strategies such as partnerships, agreements, and collaborations help readers understand untapped revenue pockets in the market.
Summary of Key Market Players and Competition
The profiled companies were selected based on inputs gathered from primary experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some of the players in this market are:
• Applied Medical Resources Corporation
• Arthrex, Inc.
• Ascensus Surgical, Inc.
• Barco NV
• B. Braun SE
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• CONMED Corporation
• Human Extensions Limited.
• Natural Surgery, Inc.
• Johnson & Johnson
• KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG
• Medtronic plc
• Olympus Corporation
• Peters Surgical
• SEGAR SURGICAL SOLUTIONS LTD
• Stryker Corporation
• Virtual ports
• Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
• Rest of the Middle East and North Africa
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06361117/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001