DUBLIN, Sept. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The eVTOL Aircraft Global Market Report 2022 has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global eVTOL aircraft market is expected to grow from US$6.73 billion in 2021 to US$8.09 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.16%. The market is expected to grow to $18.92 billion by 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.66%.
North America was the largest region in the eVTOL aircraft market in 2021. North America is projected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. The regions covered by the eVTOL Aircraft market report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The growing need for green energy and noise-free aircraft is driving the growth of the eVTOL aircraft market. Striving for greater fuel efficiency and reducing noise pollution is the key imperative to reduce environmental pollution. Power for eVTOL aircraft is generated by powered lift designs using turbofan engines with auxiliary/assisted lift fans.
Most electrically powered VTOL aircraft being developed today will use distributed electric propulsion (DEP) as the gateway to sustainable aviation. For example, according to an Aan article published by Dassault Systèmes, a Europe-based company, in March 2020 estimated the growing need for eVTOL aircraft, where the market will grow exponentially, at an estimated 1.3 billion passengers over 20 years, with a Demand for 28,000 eVTOL aircraft. Therefore, the growing need for green energy and noise-free aircraft will drive the growth of the eVTOL aircraft market.
Technological advancement is a key trend gaining popularity in the eVTOL aircraft market. Large companies operating in the eVTOL aircraft market focus on offering technologically advanced solutions to strengthen their market position. These companies are implementing next-generation eVTOL aircraft technologies into their services, such as: B. IoT, ultra-edge hydrogen and battery cells, onboard sensors and collision avoidance systems, AI technology, 5G communication and others. For example, in April 2022, Hyundai, an automobile manufacturer, was researching hydrogen fuel cell technology for the eVTOL electric aircraft segment for short takeoffs and landings. The company expects the hydrogen fuel cell technology to have a long enough range to complete intercity journeys.
In December 2020, Joby Aviation, a US-based aerospace company developing an electric vertical take-off and landing aircraft, acquired Uber Elevate for an undisclosed amount. This acquisition of Uber elevate will create integration between ground and air travel for future customers by integrating their respective services with each other’s apps for work-related aviation. Uber Elevate is a US-based corporate initiative that aims to develop, deploy and ultimately offer consumers an airborne taxi travel service.
1) By elevator technology: vector thrust; multirotor; Lift Plus cruise
2) By drive type: fully electric; hybridelectric; hydrogen electric
3) By mode of operation: Autonomous; piloted
4) On request: air taxis; Air Shuttles and Air Metro; private transportation; cargo transportation; Air Ambulance and Medical Emergency; last mile delivery; inspection and surveillance; surveying and mapping; Monitoring; special mission; Other
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of eVTOL Aircraft Market
3. eVTOL Aircraft Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on eVTOL aircraft
5. eVTOL Aircraft Market Size & Growth
6. eVTOL Aircraft Market Segmentation
7. Regional and country analysis of the eVTOL Aircraft Market
8. Asia Pacific eVTOL Aircraft Market
9. China eVTOL Aircraft Market
10. Indian eVTOL Aircraft Market
11. Japan eVTOL Aircraft Market
12. Australian eVTOL Aircraft Market
13. Indonesia eVTOL Aircraft Market
14. South Korea eVTOL Aircraft Market
15. Western Europe eVTOL Aircraft Market
16. British eVTOL Aircraft Market
17. Germany eVTOL aircraft market
18. France eVTOL aircraft market
19. Eastern Europe eVTOL Aircraft Market
20. Russia eVTOL aircraft market
21. North America eVTOL Aircraft Market
22nd eVTOL aircraft market in USA
23. South America eVTOL Aircraft Market
24. Brazil eVTOL Aircraft Market
25. Middle East eVTOL Aircraft Market
26th African eVTOL Aircraft Market
27. Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles in the eVTOL Aircraft Market
28. Major mergers and acquisitions in the eVTOL aircraft market
29. Future Outlook and Potential Analysis for eVTOL Aircraft Market
- Airbus SE
- Bell Textron Inc.
- Embraer SA
- EHang Holdings Ltd.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7t0tdj