Share the story
Those who are planning to take a vacation in the near future will have a great opportunity in hand. Celebrity Cruises recently announced its “Semi-Annual Sale,” the company’s biggest offering of the year.
According to information shared by the company, Celebrity Cruises is offering Buy one, get 75% off Sale on most cruises sailing now through April 30, 2025. Passengers interested in the offer can purchase two tickets at a significant discount and receive up to $800 in onboard credit.
This offer is available till March 1. Early bookers can save hundreds of dollars on their next cruise trip if they act fast. There is a cruise company Itineraries to visit nearly 300 destinations And allows travelers to use the discount on many attractive routes around the world.
Celebrity Cruises was recently recognized as one of the best cruise lines in 2023. It earned the third spot among the best cruise lines for the money and the best cruise lines in the Caribbean. Here are some of the best ways and more details on the offer:
Celebrity cruises are the most popular itineraries
Celebrity Cruises’ most popular itineraries explore many amazing destinations on a variety of itineraries and time frames. From the Caribbean to Europe to Asia, there’s an interesting route for everyone!
Top 5 Travel Insurance Plans for 2023 Starting at $10 a Week
These are the favorite routes for travelers in Mexico and the Caribbean:
- 4 Nights – Key West and Bahamas Cruise: How about a short vacation in the Caribbean? Travelers can depart from Miami, Florida from February to April this year to visit great destinations like Nassau and Key West. The cruise ship assigned to this route is Celebrity Summit, one of 9 cruise ships covering the Caribbean, and prices start at $378 per person.
- 7 Nights – Southern Caribbean Cruise: The route is covered by the impressive Celebrity Millennium, departing from San Juan, Puerto Rico and exploring stunning destinations such as St. Maarten, Dominica and Barbados. Several dates are available from February to April.
- 10-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise: A great cruise option departing from Miami to explore beautiful destinations like Puerto Plata, San Juan, St. Kitts & Nevis and St. Maarten. Fares start at $968 per passenger.
- 7-Night Cruise on the Mexican Riviera: The route will depart Los Angeles from now until April 2023. Passengers take a cruise aboard the Celebrity Solstice ship and explore Catalina Island and Cabo San Lucas. Prices start at $239 per person.
Popular Routes in Europe:
- 7-Night Spain, France & Italy: The Celebrity Edge ship departs from Rome and includes popular destinations such as Portofino, Cannes, Palma de Mallorca and Barcelona. Prices start at $1,524 per person.
- 11-Night Italy, Turkey & Greek Islands: Departing from Rome, Celebrity Beyond explores stunning destinations like Sicily, Santorini, Mykonos, Athens, Naples and Istanbul. The average cost is about $2,919 per person.
- 12-night Best of Scandinavia: Celebrity Apex departs from Amsterdam and stops in Berlin, Visby, Tallinn, Helsinki, Stockholm and Copenhagen. The average cost per person is $2,232.
- 12-Night Israel, Egypt & Med: The route departs from Athens at Celebrity Apex and stops at interesting destinations such as Jerusalem, Alexandria, Haifa and Ephesus. Cost per person: $1,928.
Celebrity Cruises offers more itineraries to Asia and Alaska and other seasonal routes. Interested travelers should visit the official website to know more.
More about selling
Travelers should keep in mind the terms and conditions of this sale. To receive the discount, guests must travel together, travel at standard fares and be in the same stateroom. Additional charges such as taxes and port charges are not included in the offer.
To get maximum discount BOGO 75% off, travelers must consider non-refundable fares. Those who prefer refundable charges can opt for BOGO 60% discount. The offer can be combined with other sales such as on board credit offers and savings. Passengers must read all terms and conditions carefully before purchasing tickets.
Passenger warning: Don’t forget travel insurance for your next trip!
↓ Join our community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB Group All the latest resume news, conversations and Q&As happening every day!
Subscribe to our latest posts
Enter your email address straight to your inbox to subscribe to Travel of Path’s latest breaking travel news
This article originally appeared on TravelOffPath.com