Accor launched a fast-track status for members in Australia last week (read more here) and now has a similar offer for Europe + a few other nearby countries.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members with an account address in selected countries earn 5, 7 or 10 bonus nights for stays until May 2, 2023, if they book after registering for this offer and until March 12.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
read more: Accor all rate and bonus offers
Platinum members are not eligible for bonus nights under this offer.
- classic friends: 5 bonus nights in elite qualifiers
- Money members: 7 bonus nights in elite qualifiers
- Gold members: 10 bonus nights in elite qualifiers
Please note that the ALL account address must be in one of the following countries to be eligible (France is excluded), but the stay can be at any Accor ALL participating hotel worldwide:
- Aland Islands
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- doll island
- The Czech Republic
- Peru Islands
- isle of man
- North Macedonia
- The Netherlands Antilles
- St. Maarten (Holland region)
- Svalbard and Jan Mein
- United Kingdom
You can combine this with a 2,000 bonus points for a stay offer:
Accor every 2,000 bonus points for a stay until May 2, 2023 (book until March 12)
Accor is clearly trying to get all members with an account address in Europe to stay in their hotels in the first months of 2023 by offering 2,000 bonus points and additional elite nights.
Terms and conditions of this fast track to status:
1. ALL Rules – Accor Live Limitless Terms and conditions apply to the Fast Track offer and the guest must be an ALL member to benefit from it.
2. To enjoy, you must:
– Register for the offer and book between the dates 01/09/2023 to 03/12/2023 and stay between the dates 01/09/2023 to 05/02/2023.
3. This offer is only available to members who were direct recipients of the email sent including the website address of the offer and with an address (main residence) in Aland Islands, Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, St. Maarten (Netherlands region), Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Main, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan , Ukraine, Great Britain and Uzbekistan.
4. A stay must be booked directly with Accor (through official websites, the Accor All app, a call center, directly at the hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose reservation system is automatically connected to the Accor reservation office. Those booked through a third party distributor, tour operator or online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com) will not be eligible.
5. After registration, members may, depending on their status, benefit from a status night credit, offered after their first eligible stay of at least one night at an ALL participating hotel, according to the following scale:
* Classic member will be credited with 5 status nights.
* Silver member will be credited with 7 status nights.
* Gold member will be credited with 10 status nights.
Status levels above gold are not eligible for the offer.
6. Members must provide their loyalty card number when making the reservation, and show the card at the receipt when checking in.
7. Accor, the participating hotels/partners bear no responsibility for non-execution or unavailability of the offer due to an external and unavoidable event that makes Accor, the participating hotels/partners’ execution of this offer impossible or disproportionately burdensome. Customers/members will not be entitled to any compensation and the benefits of the offer (especially reward points) will not be given/earned if the offer cannot be implemented under these circumstances.
8. In any communication with Akor centers or customer services related to this offer, please indicate the following reference: 013912